Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer in new Perspective

Its not acceptable to have all these free resources and not to be fluent in the second and third language. I froze for a moment.....and said Yes, you are completely right. It was in the last session of this year classes.

We all have to improve our selves, specially that we have those free and open resources that we can all access
I deiced then to set a summer plan for this year... I will be working on both, improving my English speaking skills and learn French!!! YES FRENCH! To accomplish this plan, I will be using these two resources that I found useful and interesting. 


For the English part, I will be using this link, www.bbc.co.uk, It has too many options and I will be switching between the programs (too many interesting topics I'm really excited).
And for the French, www.tv5.org and www.rfi.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment