Thursday, September 5, 2013

Its Time for the Famous Sentence

In this part of the year almost all  people around the world, or lets say mainly in arab countries, are busy with the same thing. Airports are busy with its citizens, those who are back from their different countries, summer resorts are getting empty again. on the other hand, Bookshops are welcoming their seasonal shoppers, teachers are back to their schools preparing the new year schedule. The Vacation is over, Officially!!!

I can never forget, the craft that our teacher let us made in my KG class. It will always be in my head, and would like to link school with this welcoming teacher, that was my favorite teacher for really a long time. I think I loved it because it was something we did it using our little hands with the teacher instructions and motivations. It was very simple but we save it for really long time. 

Because I loved it and left a good mark in me; and will always love that first day in school after a very funny and playful vacation, I would like to dedicate this post for teachers; Ice Breakers, to look at and get inspired to use it in class, in the first day at school. 

icebreakers, or if you would like to add some action you could use this link Physical_Education Icebreaker.

It's Back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment